1. When can I vote in the general election?
- November 3, 2020 from 6 AM to 7 PM
2. Where can I vote?
- See polling location infographic above
- You can also find your polling location by entering your zip code HERE.
3. What do I need to vote?
- A VA driver’s license or other government-issued ID
- Out-of-state students can vote in Virginia by bringing their UVA student ID (remember you can’t vote twice though!)
4. What if I can’t get to my polling location?
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3. Polling places will be open from 6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. If you do not know your polling location, you can find it here.
Free transportation will be provided on the day of the election to Buford and Johnson precincts. Pickup will be from 8:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. in front of Thornton Hall. If you need transportation to the polls on Election Day, you can sign up for a ride here. If you are planning on taking Charlottesville Area Transit, you can access the bus schedule here. Please remember to wear a mask and physically distance.